If you don’t have a YouTube channel as an education provider, there’s a good chance you’re behind the times. Nearly every major educational institution in the world now hosts its own collection of videos featuring news, lectures, tutorials, and open courseware. Just as many individuals have their own channel, curating their expertise in a series of broadcasted lessons.
These channels allow instructors to share information and blend media in unprecedented and exciting new ways. From teaching Mandarin Chinese to busting myths about Astronomy, the educational possibilities are virtually endless pun intended!
Because we can now sift through thousands of resources while navigating a single repository, the potential for inspiration and growth in the field of education has reached a new height.
Here are the top channels worth following based on views, subscriptions, and quality of content […]
Click here for the top channels worth following based on views, subscriptions, and quality of content >>
Source: 197 Educational YouTube Channels You Should Know About – Teachers With Apps
Date Visited: Thu Jun 30 2016 16:21:39 GMT+0200 (CEST)
About Teachers With Apps – An Educational App Review and Resource Site
Jayne Clare, Special Education teacher and One of “20 to Watch” Leaders Advancing Education Technology (2013), and Anne Rachel, Early Childhood educator, co-founded TWA back in November of 2010 to help teachers, therapists, parents and students wade through the vast number of educational apps being released on a daily basis. Jayne still carries on their original mission of bringing quality ed tech content to the masses, today.
TWA field-tests every app with a cross-section of students/teachers as part of our review process. Teachers With Apps is dedicated to the idea that quality mobile educational apps are the tools of the future but they need to be used responsibly.
Date Visited: Thu Jun 30 2016 16:22:55 GMT+0200 (CEST)
Teachers With Apps is pleased to unveil their Teachers With Apps Certified Apps program. This Certification was designed to recognize and applaud Apps that are exemplary. The Teachers With Apps Certified badge of approval is awarded, on a triannual basis, to education apps that prove exemplary in the following areas: content, presentation, and execution, as well as overall user experience.
Date Visited: Thu Jun 30 2016 16:24:57 GMT+0200 (CEST)
- Adivasi Academy & Museum of Adivasi Voice at Tejgadh | AdivasiAcademy.org
- Appropriate education for Adivasi children – the Vidyodaya School model
- Childhood and children
- Community facilities
- eBook | “Where the mind is without fear”: Tagore, Gitanjali and the Nobel Prize
- Education and literacy | Lecture “A View of Higher Education in India”
- eJournals, eBooks & reports
- Endangered language
- Forest Rights Act (FRA)
- Health and nutrition | Recommendations by the Expert Committee
- Multi-lingual education & Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)
- Residential school | Ekalavya
- Resources for the classroom: Learning from and about India’s tribal communities, their culture and knowledge systems
- RSV School & Museum of Santal Culture (West Bengal)
- Tagore and rural culture
- Unesco | Unicef | Unicef India | United Nations
- United Nations International Days and Weeks
- Video | “Nations don’t make us human – languages make us human”: Ganesh Devy