Search categories (examples)
- Adivasi customs
- India endangered language
- India particularly vulnerable tribal group
- India Scheduled tribe custom
- India tribal cultural heritage
- India tribal dance
What is WorldCat?
WorldCat is the world’s largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
What am I searching?
WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals. | Learn more >>
Source: What is WorldCat? [WorldCat.org]
Address : <http://www.worldcat.org/whatis/default.jsp>
Date Visited: Thu Feb 12 2015 14:12:55 GMT+0100 (CET)
- For more information, type “Bhasha publications, “Indian tribal languages”‘, “Criminal Tribes Act India”, “Adivasi dialect”, “People’s Linguistic Survey of India” or similar search terms into the search window here: Google custom search – Indian press coverage of tribal culture and education >>
- Learn more on the above developments, places, and people who make a world of difference: Tips for using posts >>
- Find publications on the same subjects in the WorldCat.org search field seen below