For a list of websites included in a single search, see below. To search Indian periodicals, magazines, web portals and other sources safely, click here. To find publishing details for Shodhganga’s PhD search results, click here >>
List of websites covered by the present Custom search engine
- Action for Community Organisation, Rehabilitation and Development (ACCORD) – www.accordweb.in
- Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) – www.atree.org
- Freedom United – www.freedomunited.org
- Government of India (all websites ending on “.gov.in”)
- Shodhganga (a reservoir of Indian theses) – https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in
- Survival International – www.survivalinternational.org
- Unesco – https://en.unesco.org
- Unicef – www.unicef.org
- United Nations – www.un.org/en
- Video Volunteers – www.videovolunteers.org
How to find information on tribal communities, subjects, authors, regions of special interest
Note: for official figures include “scheduled tribe ST” along with a union state or region, e.g. “Chhattisgarh ST community”, “Scheduled tribe Tamil Nadu census”, “ST Kerala census”, “Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Group Jharkhand”, “PVTG Rajasthan”, “Adivasi ST Kerala”, “Adibasi ST West Bengal” etc.
Disclaimer: All links and quotes found on this website are for information purposes only. We cannot assume liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the linked websites and distance ourselves from any illegal or offensive contents.