For a list of websites included in a single search, see below. To search Indian periodicals, magazines, web portals and other sources safely, click here. To find publishing details for Shodhganga’s PhD search results, click here >>
List of websites covered by the present Custom search engine
- ACCORD (Action for Community Organisation, Rehabilitation and Development) – www.adivasi.net
- Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) – www.atree.org
- Freedom United – www.freedomunited.org
- Government of India (all websites ending on “.gov.in”)
- Shodhganga (a reservoir of Indian theses) – https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in
- Survival International – www.survivalinternational.org
- Unesco – https://en.unesco.org
- Unicef – www.unicef.org
- United Nations – www.un.org/en
- Video Volunteers – www.videovolunteers.org
To find specific information, combine “shodhganga” with search word combinations of special interest in the above search window: e.g. “shodhganga ethnobotany adivasi”, “shodhganga tribal marriage custom”, “shodhganga tribal schools”, “shodhganga Kondh”, “shodhganga bastar village”, “shodhganga tribal Maharashtra”, “shodhganga tribal music”, “shodhganga west ghats biodiversity”, “shodhganga Forest Rights Act FRA community”, “shodhganga Indian constitution ST tribal protection”, “shodhganga endangered tribal language”, “shodhganga vulnerable tribal community”.
The Shodhganga@INFLIBNET Centre provides a platform for research students to deposit their Ph.D. theses and make it available to the entire scholarly community in open access.
Date visited: 11 December 2018
Tips | Find details for search results from Shodhganga: a reservoir of Indian theses: Descriptions and associated PDF files available for browsing and downloading >>